Dec 9, 2008

Born again virgin?

I guess I'm popping my blogspot cherry... again. I had a blog back in the day, but I deleted it. Since then, I'd gotten my feet wet blogging again, this time on MySpace.  Frankly, it bored me, so I deleted my MySpace account.  MySpace is full of freaks and psychos who love to hate ya.

Perhaps I'm one of those people who needs constant stimulation and entertainment to feel alive? That might explain my skydiving adventures, persistent wanderlust, and penchant for Jagermeister. Regardless, here I am. Since I don't have "friends lists" to contend with (good riddance), I've unlaced the gloves and peeled off the tape. I'm tired of withholding in order to placate the crazies.

Maybe that's why I've found my way back to blogspot: to say what I want without starting a flame war. Plus, I've been beyond exhausted. Thanks to my ex-husband's lack of follow-through when it comes to child support, I am flat-on-my-face broke. My brother has been yanking my chain lately, too, which is really starting to piss me off. Lastly, Christmas and three kids' birthdays really take a lot out of this woman. I fall asleep every night on the couch around 9. I haven't had sex since Sunday (today is Tuesday), so I'm tired, horny, broke, and spun out.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining. I managed to hoodwink the most incredible man on the planet into a loving, caring, passionate partnership. My kids rock. I'm in school studying what I love. Everyone's healthy, all the Christmas presents are wrapped, and I am under a glorious down comforter on this cold winter's night. Life is grand. I'm just kinda tired and stressed out lately. You should SEE my calendar. It's ridiculous. If you want to hit me up for a drink and some girl talk, you'll have to make an appointment. My next available evening is three weeks away. No kidding.

So here I am, a reborn blogger. I guess if Lazarus can rise from the dead, so can I. I'll write what I want when the mood strikes. No rhyme or reason. If you have a fun topic, shoot me an email. I'll run with it. But now, I'm out. Ciao.

No comments: