Sep 22, 2009

WORLD PEACE! It's your duty!

Ha ha ha!  After many years of being shaken from sound sleep each morning by the jarring notes of some obnoxious alarm (and really, it never works, does it? There's always the snooze button...), I have found THE WAY to energetically raise myself from the dead each morning...  MORNING SEX!

Yeah, yeah, we've all had morning sex.  But you're not listening!  I am talking about DAILY morning sex as an alternative to the crapass alarm clock you want to throw across the room every morning.  No more hate, no more loathing, no more cursing the sunrise... just sheer, unadulterated morning sex.  Nothing fancy.  Some skin-on-skin to warm up from a deep sleep, then no-frills, just-pound-me, jesus-christ-this-feels-good caveman morning sex.  The modern couple's answer to the old fashioned quickie.

Oooooh yeah!  Maybe you'll cum, maybe you won't.  Who cares?  You have a hard cock pounding the bejezus out of you for at least the time it takes for the snooze button to reactivate your alarm.  Generally, that's about 10 minutes.

I think I've stumbled onto something.  I want to try an experiment...

All of you... everyone who reads this... have morning sex tomorrow.  Instead of popping out of bed like a piece of toast, I order you to hit snooze and languish beneath the sheets for 10 minutes with your lover.  I think I might possibly have stumbled upon the answer to world peace.  If everyone had sex every morning for 10 minutes, there would be no anger or hate or jealously.  We'd all be running around with "just got laid" grins on our faces.  Priceless!!!!!

Sleeping alone?  So the fuck what?  That's no excuse!  Get yourself off every morning before work.  See if that doesn't put a little spring in your step.

I'd love some feedback.  Let me know how your little "experiment" is going...

2 comments:

Text, Drugs, Rock n Roll said...

I'm not into being pounded by hard cock in the morning

The Masked Scribbler said...

That's not what K said.