Jan 21, 2009

Gimme a break

I got my umpteenth rejection letter/email today. Problem is, I really wanted this job. It paid well, and it was at a great company. I thought I'd at least get a callback for a second interview. WTF? It's like I have some invisible black mark on my forehead. No one will hire me. Oh wait, I'm mistaken... I got an offer for $10.50 and hour. Ten fucking dollars an hour! Are you serious? I made more than that in high school! Again, WTF? What is wrong with people? No one can live on $10.50 an hour. I have kids and bills. I need a job that pays what I'm worth. I am so pissed I could cry. The job I just got rejected from paid 50k. I have an interview on Thursday for a 30k job. Thirty thousand a year... that breaks down to around 14-15.00 per hour. It's so low, but I don't have any other options right now. I could just cry.

No comments: